Learn more about Nutrition Services at The UVM Medical Center.
Get more recipes and ideas for healthy living on our Pinterest page!
- 1qtblueberries, cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 1ozfresh spinach, rinsed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/4cupalmonds, chopped and toasted
- 1/2cupolive oil
- 1/4cupdistilled white vinegar
- 1Tbsponion, minced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, olive oil, vinegar, onion, and pepper. Cover and chill for one hour.
- In a large bowl, combine the blueberries, spinach, and almonds. Pour dressing over salad, and toss.
- Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Subscribe to Our Blog