Serve on lettuce leaves, over a green salad or as an open-face sandwich on whole-grain toast.
- 1/4cupnonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4cuplow-fat mayonnaise
- 1Tbspwhole-grain mustard
- 1tsplemon juice
- 1tspchopped fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 1/4tspkosher salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- 25-ounce cans chunk light tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 1small carrot, diced small
- 2stalks celery, diced small
- 1/4cupcoarsely chopped celery leaves or parsley
- 1/4cupshredded radishes
- 1/4cupdiced yellow bell pepper
- 2Tbspminced red onion
- 1scallion, thinly sliced
- 8large Bibb lettuce leaves
- To prepare dressing: Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- To prepare salad: Place tuna in the bowl and break up with a fork into bite-size chunks. Add carrot, celery, celery leaves (or parsley), radishes, bell pepper, onion and scallion. Stir gently to combine.
- To serve, stack 2 lettuce leaves on top of one another. Divide the salad among the lettuce leaves.