Learn more about Nutrition Services at The UVM Medical Center.
Get more recipes and ideas for healthy living on our Pinterest page!
- Peel cucumbers.
- Slice your cucumber into even sections or ‘cups’. You want them to be about 1 1/2 inches or so. Then take a melon baller and scoop out the inside.
- Scoop out enough that you have a good size hole – enough to put filling into.
- Fill cucumbers up with favorite filling and serve! Here are some suggestions: Egg salad, hummus, cottage cheese with salsa, and chicken salad.
Subscribe to Our Blog
- July 13, 2018 Cucumber Cups, an Easy and Fun Snack
- July 17, 2019 Wait, a Cucumber is a Fruit?
- July 26, 2018 Cucumbers: An Underestimated Nutritional Powerhouse (Recipe Included)
- July 27, 2018 Roasted Cucumbers with Cream and Horseradish, A Healthy Snack
- July 20, 2018 Spicy Thai Cucumber Salad, An Easy and Healthy Meal
- July 6, 2018 Cucumber Tomatillo Gazpacho, an Easy Summer Meal