Learn more about Nutrition Services at The UVM Medical Center.
Get more recipes and ideas for healthy living on our Pinterest page!
- 5cloves of crushed garlic OR 4Tbsp. dried garlic
- 1/8cupolive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4Tbspwhite wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1qtplain, low-fat yogurt
- 2cucumbers, grated
- 1/2tspsea salt
- 1/2tspblack pepper
- 1 1/2Tbsphoney
- 1/2tspdill (fresh or dried)
- 1tspmint (fresh or dried)
- Mix the crushed garlic with the salt and pepper. Add the oil and vinegar and mix well.
- Place the yogurt in a serving bowl. Add the oil and vinegar mixture in stages, stirring gently with a wooden spoon.
- Add the grated cucumber and mix well. Chill before serving.
- Cut up an assortment of raw vegetables into dipping size pieces.
Subscribe to Our Blog