Learn more about Nutrition Services at The UVM Medical Center.
Get more recipes and ideas for healthy living on our Pinterest page!
- 2large cucumbers, sliced thin
- 1/2onion, sliced thin (optional)
- 1/2cupsour cream
- 2Tbspwhite sugar
- 2Tbspwhite vinegar
- 1tspdried dill
- 1tspdried parsley
- Spread cucumbers and onions on a platter, season with salt and let rest for 30 minutes. Squeeze excess moisture from cucumbers.
- Stir sour cream, sugar, vinegar, dill, and parsley together in a large bowl.
- Fold cucumber and onion slices into sour cream mixture.
- Refrigerate 8 hours to over night; garnish with paprika to serve.
Subscribe to Our Blog
- July 26, 2018 Cucumbers: An Underestimated Nutritional Powerhouse (Recipe Included)
- July 17, 2019 Wait, a Cucumber is a Fruit?
- July 20, 2018 Spicy Thai Cucumber Salad, An Easy and Healthy Meal
- July 13, 2018 Cucumber Cups, an Easy and Fun Snack
- July 27, 2018 Roasted Cucumbers with Cream and Horseradish, A Healthy Snack
- July 6, 2018 Cucumber Tomatillo Gazpacho, an Easy Summer Meal