Learn more about Nutrition Services at The UVM Medical Center.
Get more recipes and ideas for healthy living on our Pinterest page!
- 3Tbspolive oil
- 3Tbspred wine vinegar
- 1tspminced garlic
- 1/2tspdried oregano
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1ptcherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2cupscrumbled feta cheese, (8 ounces)
- 1/2red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1large cucumber, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2cupKalamata olives, pitted
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, feta cheese, onion, cucumber, and olives.
- In a jar, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and oregano; season with salt and pepper. Shake well to combine. Drizzle dressing over sal- ad, and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Subscribe to Our Blog