- 3lbcarrots, peeled and sliced on the bias to 1 1/2– inch long pieces (slice thicker portions into halfs). Thicker carrots are preferred. If thin reduce roasting time as needed.
- 3Tbspolive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2Tbspapple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2Tbspfresh parsley, chopped
- 1Tbspfresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place carrots in a mound on a 17 by 12 - inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper and toss to evenly coat.
- Spread into an even layer. Roast in preheated oven for 20 minutes, then remove from oven.
- In a small bowl stir together honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Drizzle carrots with honey mixture and toss well to evenly coat.
- Return to oven and roast about 10 to 20 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven; toss again and sprinkle with fresh parsley and thyme.
- Serve warm!