- 1Tbspolive oil
- 1/3cupred pepper, finely chopped
- 1/3cuponion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2cupsthinly sliced kale, stems removed
- 3/4cupgrated cheddar cheese
- pinch of cumin
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add chopped pepper and onion, and cook until softened (around 3 minutes). Sprinkle with cumin and add kale, stirring gently. Cook until kale is cooked through and soft, then remove from heat.
- Heat another pan over medium heat. Place tortilla in pan, and add half of cheese and kale mixture.
- Fold tortilla in half, and cook over medium heat until cheese begins to melt. Flip, and remove from heat when all of the cheese is melted.
- Repeat steps 2-3. Cut quesadillas in half and enjoy.