- 8cupsmixed greens, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2cupdried cranberries
- 1cupslivered almonds, lightly toasted
- 1cupfeta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2cupolive oil
- 1/8cupcider vinegar (you can substitute balsamic vinegar)
- 1/2medium onion, chopped
- 1/8tspdry mustard
- 1/8tspcelery salt
- Combine greens, cranberries, almonds, and feta in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, cider vinegar, sugar, onion, paprika, dry mustard, pepper, and celery salt together to make a vinaigrette.
- Add vinaigrette, toss to coat, and serve immediately.