Learn more about Nutrition Services at The UVM Medical Center.
Get more recipes and ideas for healthy living on our Pinterest page!
- 8Campari tomatoes, halved
- 2Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
- 1/2tspdried oregano
- 1/8tspblack pepper
- 2tspextra virgin olive oil
- 1/4tspcrushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place tomatoes cut side up on baking sheet covered with nonstick foil, or aluminum foil sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese, oregano, and pepper evenly over tomatoes.
- Carefully drizzle olive oil, and add red pepper flakes if desired.
- Roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes, long enough for cheese to get melted and lightly browned, but before tomatoes get mushy.
Subscribe to Our Blog