Learn more about Nutrition Services at The UVM Medical Center.
Get more recipes and ideas for healthy living on our Pinterest page!
- 4large parsnips, peeled, sliced into sticks
- 3Tbspolive oil
- 1/4tspblack pepper
- 1cupfinal shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking pans with aluminum foil and grease lightly, or just use parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss parsnips, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add 3/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, toss to coat.
- Arrange parsnips in single layers on baking pans. Bake for 15 minutes or until browned on bottom.
- Turn parsnips over and sprinkle with the rest of the Parmesan cheese. Bake for 8 more minutes or until browned. Serve while hot!
Subscribe to Our Blog