Learn more about Nutrition Services at The UVM Medical Center.
Get more recipes and ideas for healthy living on our Pinterest page!
- 3cupswhite granulated sugar
- 3/4cupmelted butter
- 2/3cupevaporated milk
- 1/2cupcanned, or cooked fresh pumpkin
- 2Tbsplight corn syrup
- 1tsppumpkin pie spice
- 1package (12oz) white chocolate morsels
- 1jar (7oz) marshmallow cream
- 1cupchopped pecans
- Line a 9-inch pan with aluminum foil. Have the last four ingredients (chocolate, marshmallow, pecans, and vanilla) measured out and ready to use.
- Stir together the first six ingredients (sugar, butter, milk, pumpkin, syrup, and pumpkin spice) in a 3 1/2 quart saucepan over medium high heat. Stir constantly until mixture comes to boil.
- Continue cooking until thermometer reaches 234 degrees Fahrenheit. Add remaining ingredients quickly and pour into the foil lined pan. Let stand 2 hours, cut, and serve.
Subscribe to Our Blog