Nutrition Information: Calories 359, Fat 16g (sat 3g), Cholesterol 76mg, Carbs 21g, Total sugars 0g (added 0g), Protein 27g, Fiber 2g, Sodium 445mg, Potassium 331mg.
- 2cloves garlic, peeled
- 3Tbspcider vinegar or white-wine vinegar
- 3Tbspextra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4cupKalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 8cupsmixed salad greens
- 41/2-inch slices whole-wheat country bread, toasted
- 12-pound roasted chicken (hot or cold), skin discarded, sliced into large pieces
- Mince one garlic clove and whisk with vinegar, oil and olives in a medium bowl. Toss greens in the dressing to coat well.
- Rub each bread slice with the remaining garlic clove. (Discard garlic.) Divide the salad among 4 plates, place chicken on top and serve with the bread.