Learn more about Nutrition Services at The UVM Medical Center.
Get more recipes and ideas for healthy living on our Pinterest page!
- 1lbparsnips, peeled and halved
- 3Tbspolive oil
- salt and pepper to taste, if desired
- 1Tbspreduced sodium dark soy sauce
- 1orange (juice and zest)
- Preheat over to 400 degrees. Pour oil into a roasting pan and put in oven to heat.
- Add parsnips to hot oil, season with salt and pepper if desired. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Mix honey, soy, and orange juice and zest, add to parsnips, tossing to coat.
- Return to oven and roast for another 10 minutes until caramelized (browned).
Subscribe to Our Blog