- 20medium radishes, trimmed and cut into fourths (use all red or a mixture of red and white)
- 1 1/2Tbsproasted peanut oil
- 1 1/2Tbspsoy sauce
- 1Tbspgreen onions (scallions), sliced thin
- 1Tbspsesame seeds, toasted in a dry pan
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Wash radishes, trim ends, peel if needed, and cut into same size pieces.
- Cut green onions into thin slices.
- Toss radishes with peanut oil, then roast for about 20 minutes, stirring one or two times. When radishes are tender and starting to brown, remove from oven.
- Toss with soy sauce to coat and mix in green onion slices. Put back in oven and roast about 5 more minute.
- During the final 5 minutes of roasting time, put the sesame seeds in a dry pan and toast over stove for about 2 minutes, or until staring to brown.
- Remove radishes from the oven, place in serving bowl and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve hot.