- 1 1/2lbyoung kale, stems and leaves coarsely chopped
- 3Tbspolive oil
- 2cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1/2cupvegetable stock or water
- Salt and pepper
- 2Tbspred wine vinegar
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook until soft, but not colored.
- Raise heat to high, add the stock and kale and toss to combined.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue to cook, stirring until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and add vinegar.
Adapted from Bobby Flay, Food Network