- 1 1/2Tbspwhole-grain or Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2tsppure maple syrup
- 1/8tspsmoked paprika or ground chipotle pepper (see Notes)
- 1/8tspfreshly ground pepper
- 24oz skinless center-cut wild-caught salmon fillets (see Notes)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a small baking sheet or baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard, maple syrup, paprika (or chipotle), pepper and salt in a small bowl. Place salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Spread the mustard mixture evenly on the salmon. Roast until just cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes. (Source: EatingWell)