- 3/4cupwalnuts or almonds
- 1 1/2cupspacked greens
- 1small garlic clove, peeled
- 1/3cupolive oil
- 1/2cupgrated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place nuts, greens, and garlic in a food processor and blend until everything is finely chopped. Scrap down sides of the bowl and process again.
- Add parmesan cheese and, with the motor running, add olive oil in a steady stream. When the pesto looks saucy, stop adding oil.
- Turn off food processor. Mix in salt and pepper, to taste.
From Scratch Club, edited by GMFTS