If you are preparing the dip to serve later, wait to slice apples and/or bananas until just before serving, since they will brown when exposed to air. Alternatively, sprinkle with lemon juice to keep from browning.
- 1qtwhole milk plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1cupfrozen juice concentrate (raspberry, orange, pineapple, other), thawed
- 1galfresh, frozen, or canned (and drained fruit) ex: apples, cherries, strawberries, bananas, melon, peaches, kiwi, blueberries, pineapple, in bite-sized pieces*
- 1/2cupshredded coconut for (optional, for garnish)
- 1Tbsphoney or maple syrup (leave out if using vanilla yogurt, which is already sweet)
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and fruit juice concentrate (honey/maple syrup, if using) until thoroughly combined.
- Garnish with sprinkles of shredded coconut and serve alongside fruit slices.