- 29-oz packages refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2cupolive oil
- 1/2cupgrated Parmesan cheese
- 3Tbsplemon juice
- 2cloves garlic
- 1tspWorcestershire sauce
- 2cupsbaby heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1cupfresh corn kernels
- 1/2cupgreen onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2cupfresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 1pinchsalt and pepper to taste
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place olive oil, parmesan, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender and process until smooth.
- Combine rest of ingredients and toss with hot cooked tortellini and blended olive oil mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, serve.