With a stash of berries in your freezer, you can jump-start your day with this nutritious, tasty smoothie in just minutes. It provides vitamin C, fiber, potassium and soy protein.
- 1 1/4cupsunsweetened nut milk or water
- 1cupfrozen berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and/or strawberries
- 1/2cuplow-fat silken tofu or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1cupgreens (such as spinach or kale)
- Combine orange juice, banana, berries, tofu (or yogurt) and sugar (or Splenda), if using, in a blender; cover and blend until creamy. Serve immediately.