- 1 1/2lbzucchini, about 3 medium-sized squash
- 1clove garlic
- 2cupsmarinara or tomato sauce
- 1/4cupshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/8cupparmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a casserole dish.
- Trim zucchini and cut into ⅜-inch slices.
- Trim, peel, and slice onion. Thinly slice garlic.
- In your casserole dish, layer half of the zucchini, then all of the onion and garlic, then the remaining zucchini. Cover with sauce, and bake until just tender (~20 minutes)
- Uncover and top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.