Cabbage is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin C, and vitamin B6. It is also a very good source of manganese, dietary fiber, potassium, vitamin B1, folate, and copper.
- 4cupscabbage, shredded
- 2carrots, shredded
- 1/2red onion, thinly sliced
- 3green onions, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, red onion, and green onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the dressing on the vegetables and toss until well combined.
- Refrigerate for a few hours (or longer) and serve.