Tomatoes are also an excellent source vitamin C, biotin, molybdenum, and vitamin K. They are also a very good source of copper, potassium, manganese, dietary fiber, vitamin A (in the form of beta-carotene), vitamin B6, folate, niacin, vitamin E, and phosphorus.
Cherry Tomato, Corn, and Bean Salad
- 1 1/2ptfresh cherry tomatoes
- 2ears cooked corn or 1, 8 oz. can corn
- 1medium onion
- 16ozblack beans (2, 8oz cans)
- 2Tbspolive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: 1/4 cup cilantro
- Optional: 1/2 fresh-squeezed lime
- Drain and rinse black beans and corn.
- Dice cherry tomatoes and peppers. Finely chop onion and cilantro (optional).
- Add olive oil, then salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Let all ingredients stand for at least 20 minutes or up to one day, in fridge, before serving.