Mixed Greens with Feta and Dried Cranberries
- 6cupsmixed greens, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2cupdried cranberries
- 1cupslivered almonds, lightly toasted
- 1cupfeta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2cupolive oil
- 1/4cupcider vinegar*
- 1/2medium onion, chopped
- 1/4tspdry mustard
- 1/4tspcelery salt
- *Can substitute balsamic vinegar
- Whisk last 8 ingredients (starting with olive oil) together to make a vinaigrette, and set aside.
- Combine greens, cranberries, almonds, and feta in a large bowl.
- Add vinaigrette, toss to coat, and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Robin Arroyave.